1. Birong Luo, Bingyan Chen, Anle Wang, Dechao Geng, Jie Xu, Huaping Wang, Zhiyong Zhang, Lianmao Peng, Zhiping Xu,* and Gui Yu,* Chemical vapor deposition of bilayer graphene with layer-resolved growth through dynamic pressure control, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 7464‒7471.
2. Dechao Geng, Enlai Gao, Huaping Wang, Jie Xu, Zhiping Xu, and Gui Yu,* Large-area growth of five-lobed and triangular graphene grains on textured Cu substrate, Adv. Mater. Int., 2016, admi201600347(201600347).
3.Dong Gao, Zhihui Chen, Zupan Mao, Jianyao Huang, Weifeng Zhang, Dizao Li, and Gui Yu,* Highly coplanar bis(thiazol-2-yl)-diketopyrrolopyrrole based donor–acceptor copolymers for ambipolar field effect transistors, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 78008–78016
4. Zupan Mao, Yunlong Guo, Huajie Chen, Weifeng Zhang, and Gui Yu,* Tailoring molecular weight of polymeric dielectric to enhance electron and hole mobilities in polymer field-effect transistors, Polymer, 2016, 99, 496‒502.
5. Weifeng Zhang, Keli Shi, Weilong Zhou, Zhaoguang Li, Zhihui Chen, Jie Xu, Donghang Yan, Yanchun Han, Man Shing Wong,* Fenghong Li,* and Gui Yu,* Naphthodithieno[3,2-b]thiophene-based donor-acceptor copolymer: Synthesis, characterization, and their photovoltaic and charge transport properties, Dye and Pigments, 2016, 131,1–8
6. Dong Gao, Kui Tian, Weifeng Zhang, Jianyao Huang, Zhihui Chen, Zupan Mao, and Gui Yu,* Approaching high charge carrier mobility by alkylating both donor and acceptor units at the optimized position in conjugated polymers, Polym. Chem.,2016, 7, 4046–4053
7. Weifeng Zhang, Keli Shi, Jianyao Huang, Dong Gao, Zupan Mao, Dizao Li, and Gui Yu,* Fluorodiphenylethene-containing donor-acceptor conjugated copolymers with noncovalent conformational locks for efficient polymer field-effect transistors, Macromolecules, 2016, 49, 2582–2591.
8. Xiaotong Liu, Jianyao Huang, Jie Xu, Dong Gao, Weifeng Zhang, Keli Shi, and Gui Yu,* Highly planar thieno[3,2-b]thiophene-diketopyrrolopyrrole-containing polymers for organic field-effect transistors, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 35394–35401.
9. Huaping Wang, and Gui Yu,*Direct CVD graphene growth on semiconductors and dielectrics for transfer-free device fabrication, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 4956–4975.
10. Zhaoguang Li, Ji Zhang, Weifeng Zhang, Lei Guo, Jianyao Huang, Gui Yu,*Man Shing Wong,*Effect of fluorine substitution on naphtho[2,1-b:3,4-b¢]bis-benzothiophene-derived semiconductors for transistor application, Org. Electron., 2016, 32, 47-53.
11. Jianyao Huang, Zupan Mao, Zhihui Chen, Dong Gao, Congyuan Wei, Weifeng Zhang, and Gui Yu,*Novel diazaisoindigo-based polymers with high-performance charge-transport properties: from computational screening to experimental characterization, Chem. Mater. 2016, 28, 2209–2218
12. Weifeng Zhang, Naihang Zheng, Congyuan Wei, Jianyao Huang, Dong Gao, Keli Shi, Jie Xu, Donghang Yan,Yanchun Han,and Gui Yu,* Vinylidenedithiophenmethyleneoxindole: a centrosymmetric building block for donor–acceptor copolymers, Polym. Chem. 2016, 7, 1413–1421.
13. Jie Xu, Weifeng Zhang, Congyuan Wei, Jianyao Huang, Zupan Mao, and Gui Yu,* Magnetism of N-doped graphene nanoribbons with zigzag edges from bottom-up fabrication, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 10017–10023.
14. Chen Zhang, Ji Zhang, Weixuan Zeng, Naihang Zheng, Wei Li, Wei Gao, Gui Yu,* and Chuluo Yang,* Benzobisthiadiazole-alt-bithiazole copolymers with deep HOMO levels for good-performance field-effect transistors with air stability and high on/off ratio, Polym. Chem. 2016, accepted.
15 Xiangnan Sun, Amilcar Bedoya-Pinto, Zupan Mao, Marco Gobbi, Wenjing Yan, Yunlong Guo, Ainhoa Atxabal, Roger Llopis, Gui Yu, Yunqi Liu, Andrey Chuvilin, Felix Casanova, and Luis E. Hueso,* Active morphology control for concomitant long distance spin transport and photoresponse in a single organic device, Adv. Mater., 2016, 28, 2609–2615.
16. Weilong Zhou, Chengzhuo Yu, Huajie Chen, Tao Jia, Weifeng Zhang, Gui Yu, and Fenghong Li,* Improving the photovoltaic performance of polymer solar cells based on furan-flanked diketopyrrolopyrrole copolymers via tuning alkyl side chains,J. Phys. Chem. C 2016, 120, 4824−4832.
17. Chen Zhang, Zhihui Chen, Weixuan Zeng, Gui Yu,* and Chuluo Yang,* Narrow band-gap copolymers with two acceptors of benzo[1,2-c;3,4-c¢]bis[1,2,5]thiadiazole and Benzo[c][1,2,5] thiadiazole: Synthesis, characteristics and application in field-effect transistors, Dyes and Pigments, 2016, 130, 291–297.
18. Jiayu Wang, Keli Shi, Yue Suo, Yuze Lin, Gui Yu,* Xiaowei Zhan,* Monodisperse macromolecules based on benzodithiophene and diketopyrrolopyrrole with strong NIR absorption and high mobility, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 4, 3781–3791.
19. Bo Jiang, Xin Zhang, Yuanhui Zheng, Gui Yu, Jiannian Yao, and Chuanlang Zhan,* A comparative study of photovoltaic performance between non-fullerene and fullerene based organic solar cells, RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 43715−43718
20. Minghui Hao, Guoping Luo, Keli Shi, Guohua Xie, Kailong Wu, Hongbin Wu,* Gui Yu,* Yong Cao, and Chuluo Yang,* Dithieno[3,2-b:2¢,3¢-d]pyridin-5(4H)-one-based polymers with a bandgap up to 2.02 eV for high performance field-effect transistors and polymer solar cells with an open-circuit voltage up to 0.98 V and an efficiency up to 6.84%, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, 3, 20516–20526.
21. Chen Gao, Pei Jiang, Keli Shi, Di Ma, Yongfang Li,* Gui Yu,* Xiaoyu Li,* and Haiqiao Wang,* Incorporation of hexa-peri-hexabenzocoronene (HBC) into carbazole–benzo-2,1,3-thiadiazole copolymers to improve hole mobility and photovoltaic performance, Chem. Asian J., 2016, 11, 766–774